We want to make working with us as easy and convenient as possible, which is why we use technology to streamline the way we share information. With cyber attacks at an all-time high, we’re also taking steps to make sure we keep your personal information safe – so you can share information with us without worrying it’ll end up in the wrong hands.
Here’s what you can expect from us:
- a secure network and up-to-date devices
- regular back-up of our data
- no shared accounts or passwords
- a strong password management framework and two-factor authentication
- password protected documents if we need to share your personal information
- a process to report and resolve any suspicious activities or issues.
What can you do to further protect your personal information?
- install anti-virus software on all your devices and regularly update the software
- use a strong password or unique passphrase and activate two-factor authentication where possible
- don’t share your personal information or whereabouts on social media
- never give out your personal information over the phone unless you’ve properly identified the caller
- and let us know if you see an email from us that you think may be a scam.
Protecting your personal information will always be a priority for us, and we will continue to make it easier, and safer, for you to work with us.
If you are ready to connect with us online, we would love to hear from you, so please get in touch with us today.
Disclaimer: The views expressed in this publication are solely those of the author; they are not reflective or indicative of RI Advice Group’s position and are not to be attributed to RI Advice Group. They cannot be reproduced in any form without the express written consent of the author.
The information provided in this document, including any tax information, is general information only and does not constitute personal advice. It has been prepared without taking into account any of your individual objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on this information you should consider its appropriateness, having regard to your own objectives, financial situation and needs. You should read the relevant Product Disclosure Statements and seek personal advice from a qualified financial adviser. From time to time we may send you informative updates and details of the range of services we can provide. If you no longer want to receive this information please contact our office to opt out. RI Advice Group Pty Ltd ABN 23 001 774 125 AFSL 238429